Just when you think that you know what you are doing, you realize that you don’t.
What initially appeared to be a very small problem with a home air conditioning unit, turned out to be a fairly complicated situation. When the air conditioner was not cooling as well as you thought it should you made your typical trip to the basement to see what was going on with the heating and air conditioning system. An unexpected leak caught your immediate attention.
Knowing that you needed to make an immediate phone call for some guidance from a heating and air repair service, you were still caught off guard by the first question. As the phone representative went into the details of color coded pipes and tubes, you realized as soon as the questions involved gas piping requirements you would need to step away slowly and wait for the professionals.
Complicated and very specific gas piping requirements are just one of the reasons why is it important to hire a licensed service contractor for emergency air conditioning repair.
- Knowing that some home maintenance and repair tasks require professionals, especially the best heating and cooling systems.
- Estimates indicate that with proper maintenance, a new HVAC unit can have a lifespan of 12 and 15 years.
- Energy saving programmable thermostats can save the average homeowner an $180 every year in heating and cooling costs.
- Paying for a twice a year service for a HVAC system is recommended by most manufacturers.
- Yearly, the U.S. HVAC industry generates an estimated $71 billion in revenue.
- One way to help allergy conditions is to change a HVAC filter regularly to help avoid allergens, dust, and dirt that may be circulated through the air in a home.
- Unless you understand the intricacies of a heating and cooling system it is better to leave repair work to licensed professionals.
- Revenue from the U.S. HVAC industry grew by an estimated 4.1% a year between 2009 and 2014.
- Cooling systems are integral in today’s America.
- Once proper attic ventilation is achieved, it can reduce HVAC energy bills by an average 10% to 12%.
- On the other hand, improper HVAC unit installation and inadequate attic ventilation can increase energy costs by as much as 30%.
- Looking toward a HVAC professional will help you maintain an effective home temperature control system.